Monday, September 7, 2009

Dresden, as the day goes on

For reasons that are beyond my capacity to understand, if you are a foreigner applying for a visa in the Czech Republic, you need to leave the Czech Republic in order to formally apply for your visa. Many people choose the lovely and conveniently close to Prague (2 hours by bus or train) Dresden, Germany, as their visa host town, and I am one of these. The cheapest tickets always seem to be in the middle of the night though, so for the second time, I found myself in Dresden, completely delirious and awaiting my bus's return, ten hours later.
1. Train station sweets and coffee shop, 5am.
2. Banhaft as the sun appears
3. Reconstruction along the Elbe River 3. Reconstructed Historic Inner City 4. Scene Scape 5. 11:00 am lunch at Subway (not a cheap or delicious option. shouldn't i already know that?)





No comments:

Post a Comment